We are fast approaching our annual North Manchester Beer Festival 2023, taking place this year on the weekend of July 7th-9th. This time we will have a selection of boutique gins to try as well!
We will again have a wide selection of beers from a range of brewers and local boutique small-batch gins. So who can you expect to see?
- Manchester-based brewery and pub company JW Lees will be present at the festival and are the oldest brewers there. Since 1828, JW Lees have been creating tastes that people go hopping mad for!
- Since 2009, Brightside Brewing Company have been perfecting their IPAs, bitters, lagers and all sorts of delicious brews straight out of Radcliffe. Currently at a catalogue of 17 different beverages, it’s a surprise even to us what they are going to bring for their return to Stand in July.
- Red Bank Craft Ciders & Wines have been winning awards since they started in 2013. Based out of Bolton, Red Bank aims to provide everyone with a decent pint, while also aiming to be sustainable in their production process. All their ciders and perries are gluten free and vegan friendly too, meaning everyone can enjoy them.
- Don’t let the name fool you! Ales from Liverpool-based Rock The Boat Brewery are cask conditioned – not brewery conditioned. They currently have a range of ten delicious beers, bitters, ales and stouts, but what they will bring to Stand when they return for our festival weekend is yet to be confirmed.
- Having built up an impressive range of 7 flavours since 2014, Brewsmith Beer have been operating out of Ramsbottom, perfecting each beer across a variety of tastes. They will be bringing down a selection of their drinks, ready to keep you refreshed throughout the weekend.
- Brewing up a storm since 2016, the father and son ran Tin Head Brewery and will be making their debut at our annual festival. Sporting 6 delicious flavours, Tin Head Brewery are ready to show you what they have to offer.
There will be plenty of entertainment going down over the weekend too.
Friday 7th July will kick off in the evening with Junior Training and live music, not to mention the delicious hot food available to go with your drinks throughout the night.
Saturday we will be open all day, with what is sure to be a cracking match between the Stand CC 1st XI Vs Bradshaw CC 1st XI going on throughout the afternoon. Like the day prior, we will also be serving hot food. Enjoy the weather while you have a dance to the live music from early evening too!
Sunday will close things off with our annual T20 friendly match between Stand CC and Sedgley Park Rugby Club. Don’t worry about getting peckish as we will continue to serve hot food and play live music while you take it easy.
It’s bound to be a great weekend, perfect for you to bring down friends and family too. Whether you come for one day or all three, we are sure you will leave nagging your friends to come down next year. So why not pop down if you can and give your support to the club.
P.S. Entry is free and you don’t need to pre-book tickets for the North Manchester Beer Festival 2023, so if you feel like it on the day, come along!